ARE WE PAKISTANIS ? — A BITTER TRUTH !!!

There are times when something strikes my mind with enormous power, a strange question that usually arises whenever I see, feel, realize or be a victim of something most commonly known as DISCRIMINATION !!!
And the question is ARE WE PAKISTANIs??
Well, my straight answer would be NO !!!
Strange right? but let me explain why did I say that !
We as a nation lacks unity, we can be punjabi, sindhi, balochi, pathan, muhajir etc etc etc !!!
but none of us would be “ONLY PAKISTANI
I know when I say this thing a lot of friends get emotional and aggressive that we are Pakistanis and then something else (like Punjabi, Sindhi etc etc)
but my question is ….
Why Do we need any other representation after calling ourselves Pakistani ?
Let me share a little incident with you;
2 years back I was sitting in my class and the topic of discussion among my friends was which of the cast or provincial identity is SUPERIOR or is the most ancient ?
Everyone gave their opinions how Sindhis are from the era of Muhammed Bin Qasim, Punjabis from the Era of Mughals, Balochis from the Era of Changez Khan , Pathans from the era of HAZRAT SULEMAN (A.S.) etc etc
I kept on listening to this endless and USELESS debate for almost half an hour and to end the debate I quoted something from the Last Sermon of HOLY PROPHET (S.A.W.W.):
“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab;
also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action!”

This is my message to the whole nation and especially to all my friends 
Why do we become Pakistani when its 14th August or Cricket World Cup ?
why not the whole year ?? ask yourself and you would know that What I am telling is the Bitter Truth !
I remember last time when I saw Unity in Pakistani Nation was way back in September 2006
when we had a natural disaster ( Earth Quake Victims Help Campaigns )

Do we need disasters to keep ourselves united or is there anything that can keep us united without these DISASTERS ? Kindly share your views !!!
No offense meant to any cast, provincial identity or any individual

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Job Hunting in Dubai

A Beginner's Guide to Dubai Expense Planning

Dubai - As I saw it !